Team Asshole SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPL Team forum, pictures, videos, builds, advice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel Input terminal blocks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazykenkid

crazykenkid

Duel Input terminal blocks Empty
PostSubject: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am

So I got boarded at work, while I was on night shift so I decided to design and make some duel inputs for an amp and i thought i would show you guys some pics! Also I will be giving 2 sets of these to Jacob for spl testing and what not! take a look let me know what you like and most importantly dislike and how i can improve the design.

Duel Input terminal blocks IMG_1481

Duel Input terminal blocks IMG_1482

Duel Input terminal blocks IMG_1483

Duel Input terminal blocks IMG_1484

please note the flat also! i will be making a left and right hand version those are the left hand in the pic and also note the wire clamps in with 1/4 set screws!
Back to top Go down
Mat-Romain
Admin
Mat-Romain

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 am

those look SICK man!....how much would u be selling those for?
Back to top Go down
https://teamassholespl.forumotion.com
crazykenkid

crazykenkid

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:12 pm

30 shipped for a pair

but before i sell them i would implore you to measure the input hole and make sure it is 1/2 or more!

plus with those once you get them you can paint them to match your amp!! Smile
Back to top Go down
crazykenkid

crazykenkid

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm

thanks everyone for your input! and viewing

now if anyone would like a set for 30$ shipped please p/m me and i will get a list made up of how many i have to make and go from there!! thanks again!

or e-mail me at kpalesh@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Mat-Romain
Admin
Mat-Romain

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

can they be made in slightly diffrent sizes?....i added u to msn(if u have it), we can talk there
Back to top Go down
https://teamassholespl.forumotion.com
crazykenkid

crazykenkid

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm

yepper! anything can be different well the tit size that is as those are all made up yet! but right now my program is written for 0.5 and it is simple to modifie as required!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Input terminal blocks   Duel Input terminal blocks Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Duel Input terminal blocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Asshole SPL :: General :: General Audio Talk-
Jump to: